Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting to know YOU

This is my first time to participate in "Getting to know YOU" from MannLand5! If you're interested in participating or just reading answers - check out the link.



1. What year did you graduate high school?
I graduated from Lampasas High School in 2006 :)

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
I'd say my arms. At work, I'm usually running around with the kiddos so my legs/stomach gets a decent workout. My mind is always working due to my classes.. so what's left are my arms. Poor arms. I'm sorry.

3. Beach house or Lake house?
Beach house. I like the idea of living in an inn/house like Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks. I'm sure both would be beautiful, but a beach house fascinates me. A nice, secluded, warm house with the beach as your backyard.. ahhh.

4. Mac or PC?
PC. I've never had a Mac. I've seen them like at Best Buy and what not.. but eh. They seem overrated.

5. Did you wear braces?
Negative.

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
Lucille Ball. She is my IDOL. I'd love to have accomplished so much just by being funny and beautiful :) I wouldn't smoke though so my voice wouldn't be raspy.

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
I moved when I was 9 from San Benito, TX to Lampasas, TX. Then I moved from Lampasas to San Angelo, TX for college. I've moved from the dorms to another dorm, to an apartment, to another apartment, to another apartment. Six times... 2 cities.

8. Would you rather cook or clean?
Clean, clean, clean. Matt is the cook of the house. He's my chef! I love that he tries new things and always does a great job; however, I'm lucky if something doesn't burn. Plus, cleaning isn't that bad.. the hard part is motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day.

Go ahead... make my day.