Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wishful Wednesday - Easter memory



'I wish' .... I could re-live one Easter memory from my childhood, and it would be the Easter that my mother hid a golden egg!


That Easter was celebrated out on the "ranch." My dad owns a ranch (no livestock or anything, just a lot of land) and I remember one year we went out there and she hid a "GOLDEN EGG." Ohhh how we all wanted that egg. She would run behind us and telling us, "Find the golden egg!" over and over. It had money in it! If I remember correctly, it was $20. My oldest sister ended up finding it because it was up in a tree, and I was mad because there was no way I would have found it because it was too high. I also remember that was when we'd all wear puffy dresses with big bows in our hair. Then we'd come back inside and eat all our candy :D

That's a good memory.

Head over to The Seattle Smith's to read what memories other bloggers would want to re-live!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad that I didn't have a golden egg growing up -- HOW AMAZING and exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.

Go ahead... make my day.