Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Awesome photos

I wanted to show y'all some beeeeee-utiful pictures :)

These are taken by my friend/pen-pal, Jaquelyn. We went to high school together (here in good ol' Texas), but she currently lives in Alaska to check off an item from her bucket list. I'd love to visit that place.



Doesn't she take beautiful photos? I love seeing what new photos she has on her facebook; however, it'd be nice if she updated her BLOG *cough* because she not only takes beautiful pictures, she draws beautiful pictures, and she has a beautiful way with words that lures you into her stories.

Much respect for that lady.

Also, here's another cool photo..
I saw it in the news, on msnbc.com. The capture read, "A farmer took this picture of the Eyjafjallajokull volcano shortly after its most recent eruption." The article can be read here.

Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Comments make my day.

Go ahead... make my day.