1. Matt surprising me by coming home. He had to go to work early.. but he came home just for ONE NIGHT to be with me, then left this morning. That's about 9 hours round trip he made just for me. He works on a drilling rig and is 7 days on/7 off. So it was a nice surprise and will help me get through the rest of the week he's working!
2. Getting hugs from the kiddos at work always makes me feel amazing. One kid who I feel like I've worked quite a bit with has been coming to the after school program and comes straight to me and gives me a hug. It makes me feel like I'm on clouds.
3. That same kiddo and I have been working hard together on math and reading. He's doing such a great job, and I'm so stinkin' proud of him! Seeing him so motiviated to continue learning makes me feel appreciative because I know what I'm doing is impacting him in a positive way.
4. HEB's "organic" center (not sure if that's the right name) but you can go buy your own organic nuts, peanut butter, dried fruits, granola, etc., in bulk! So I made my own granola trail mix. Delicious and healthy!
5. Trying new coffee creamers. I know, it's silly, but I love trying new ones. I saw a "Limited Edition" Buttercream, and it's delicious! I have a new one in the fridge waiting for me because the Buttercream is almost all gone.
Have a great one! :)