it's been a while since I've posted!
I want y'all to know that I have not forgotten <333
I graduate May 15th (eep!) so I've been preparing for that. Professors decide to give enough busy work to keep me busy. Work is work.
Stress is stress.
I am happy to inform you all that I will be getting a teaching certification, hopefully by the end of this summer. Hopefully a Generalist grades 4-8.
As for now, I am staying in San Angelo until I find a job teaching elsewhere. No sense in moving, then finding a job some place else and having to move again. Makes sense, no?
On the positive side..
ya know, besides from graduating...
- I got a beautiful pedicure!
- I saw How to Train Your Dragon in 3D (super cute!)
- Matt surprised me with beautiful flowers and even brought a raspberry sno-cone to me at work.
- I saw my almost nephew (Cayden) who is such a happy 1 year old.
- I passed my Psychology Exit Exam! You must pass to graduate.
- My sister is ENGAGED!!
- Bought Avatar. <3
- I have my graduation dress.
- I get to go jean shopping.
- Had a pizza party today at work.
- Finished my book, Good in Bed.
- And I am ALMOST DONE with a very special package for a very special someone. I'll post pictures once they've received.
Hope everyone is having a great day and week so far. Always remember to appreciate the little things no matter what lemons life decides to throw at you.